Emergency Department Technician/CNA (.7 FTE) Nights
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 1 South Tower 1st Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Night Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$23.52 - $34.79
**This position is eligible for a $1,400 sign on bonus***
Overlake Medical Center is currently seeking an Emergency Department Technician for our Emergency Department. The ED Tech provides direct patient care to patients and their families under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. May provide care to patients of various ages. Overlake's Emergency Department is a 40 bed Level III Trauma Center that serves as the back-up hospital to Harborview Medical Center in the event of a large-scale emergency or regional disaster.
This is a part time position with benefits. Free parking, generous perks and tuition program!
.7 FTE (56 hours per two week pay period)
Shift: Nights, 8 Hour Shift 11p-7a
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience. Applicants enrolled in a healthcare training program or EMT credentials may also be considered.
- Washington State Nursing Assistant - Certified (NA-C) required or will consider Washington State Nursing Assistant Registered (NA-R) with EMT experience.
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers (BLS) required.
- Washington State Medical Assistant - Phlebotomist (MA-P) must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and EKG preferred.
- Computer familiarity is preferred.
- Knowledge and handling of hospital equipment and record keeping.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in the English language.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.