Health Unit Coordinator (Part Time/Days)
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 1 South Tower 4th Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Health Unit Coordinator/Monitor Tech
- Day Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$23.06 - $34.11
The Health Unit Coordinator performs a variety of clerical, coordinating and communication activities to support unit operations.
Part Time / Day Shift
0.7 FTE / 28 hours per week
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer Health Unit Coordinator experience or experience in a related field.
- Familiarity with medical terminology, effective organization and interpersonal communication skills. Familiarity with computers required. EHR experience preferred.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.