New Graduate RN Residency - Post Partum Unit (July 31, 2023 Cohort)
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 2 Surgical Pavilion 2nd Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Nursing-All Specialties
- Night Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$42.43 - $75.45
**** Overlake is Now Accepting Applications ****
For our July 31, 2023 RN Residency for New Graduate Nurses
Overlake's RN Residency program was designed for the new graduate nurse and is based on best practices and evidence–based education and training. After completion of the RN Residency, you will be practicing with basic competencies and confidence of a Staff RN.
*You may apply for up to 3 units.
*MUST apply separately to each unit to be considered for that specialty.
*Please include the reason for your interest in each area.
Overlake Medical Center's RN Residency is a 12 Month Program which includes:
- Instructor–led courses featuring current and emerging clinical guidelines and standards
- 1:1 Clinical precepting by an RN to provide personalized bedside training
- Focused "Group Sessions" that provide a forum for exchange of ideas and experiences among peers.
You will be working a .9 FTE during your precepted period of RN Residency. Upon completion, your shift and FTE will be based upon the needs of the patients and the department.
- Active Washington State Registered Nursing license required before starting orientation on July 31, 2023.
- Current Health Provider CPR certification
- 24 month FTE commitment required
- Due to the intensity of the program, no extended vacation time will be approved
Areas for the RN Residency are listed below. Please identify your 3 top area(s) of interest and why in your application:
- Cardiac Stroke Telemetry
- Cardiac Interventional Telemetry & Oncology
- Emergency Department
- General Medical
- Labor & Delivery
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Post-op General Surgical
- Short Stay
To be considered, you will need to submit ALL of the following:
- Completed Application
- Cover Letter
*You may apply for up to 3 units. Please include the reason for your interest in these areas. MUST apply directly to the unit to be considered for that specialty.
Any questions please contact Amie Sessum, Senior Recruiter, at 425-688-5470, or email@example.com.
The Power to be Exceptional
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. Our people will always be there for you. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region. We are truly committed to providing compassionate, high-quality patient care in a progressive and collaborative environment.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.