Nurse Manager - Overlake Medical Unit
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 2 Surgical Pavilion 2nd Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Day Shift
- Pay Rate:
- $113,942.00 - $182,333.00 per year
Compassionate Care for Every Life We Touch
Nurse Manager (Full-Time)– Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics is seeking a dynamic and experienced Nurse Leader with a passion for employee engagement, excellent clinical quality and a focus on outstanding patient experience. Sound like you?
In this role, you will provide leadership to a 40 bed Medical Unit (Renal, Pulmonary, neurology, infectious disease, dialysis, etc.) with surgical overflow. You will have the opportunity to lead and mentor an engaged nursing team of approximately 60.0 total FTEs consisting of registered nurses and patient care technicians. You will support clinical staff in meeting our designated clinical standards in alignment with Overlake’s mission, vision and values.
As Nurse Manager, you will be part of a cohesive team of nursing leaders who regularly collaborate with the Nursing Director and CNO to maximize department/service line potential. At Overlake, we are focused on supporting innovation across care teams. You will have the opportunity to utilize project management skills to coordinate with multiple innovation teams and assist in designing systems to best support our patients and care teams.
Why Join Overlake?
- Supportive & Collaborative Nurse Leadership Team
- We're local and independent (it's easier to get things done)
- Overlake offers a highly competitive pay and benefits program
- 0$ Medical copays for most services received at Overlake
- We're on a journey to inclusion that includes fostering respect, awareness and empathy as we acknowledge and embrace our cultural, religious, ethnic, gender and racial diversity.
Overlake has been recognized as Workplace of the Year by Seattle Magazine and one of the Top Places to Work in the Greater Seattle area. We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required. Health Care Provider CPR Certification required.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience required. Minimum of 2 years of prior managerial or nursing leadership experience. Inpatient hospital leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft programs, and previous Epic preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
At Overlake, we believe exceptional patient care comes naturally when our staff feels respected, valued, and cared for. These high standards and high expectations will give us the ability to recruit and retain the best healthcare teams in the region. We've cultivated a culture that feels like a community. Our supportive environment and team of passionate professionals have earned the hospital its reputation as a healthcare leader in the region.
Overlake is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy.