Nurse Practitioner - Anticoagulation (Per Diem)
- Job Ref:
- 1750 112th Ave NE, Hidden Valley, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Medical Provider
- Day Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$53.81 - $80.71
The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) will assume specific responsibilities for the assessment and comprehensive management of patient care including assuming role of “treating physician” in the Outpatient Center and Issaquah Anticoagulation Clinic. The ARNP will provide consistent high-quality patient care through favorable patient outcomes, cost efficient procedures, and high patient satisfaction and accountability.
Overlake Clinics offers a wide range of services, including primary care clinics with same-day appointments, to specialty clinics, on Seattle’s Eastside. Our integrated electronic health record allows for easy flow of critical health information that is highly coordinated across all of our locations.
Schedule: This is a per diem position on day shift, 8 hour days.
Education: Master’s degree in nursing from a nurse practitioner training pathway required.
Professional Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current licenses to practice as a Registered Nurse and as an ARNP in Washington State required. Must also be BLS certified. Employment is contingent upon successfully obtaining credentials and privileges as an Allied Health Professional at Overlake Hospital Medical Center.
Experience: Two years Registered Nurse experience preferred. Two years ARNP experience preferred, preferably in an anticoagulation and/or diabetes clinic.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.