Patient Care Technician/CNA - Float Pool (.6 FTE / Nights)
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 2 Old East Tower 1st Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Night Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$23.52 - $34.79
This is a .6 FTE, 12-Hour, night shift position (48 hours in a two-week work schedule, including every other weekend). Benefits, free parking and generous perks!!
The Float Pool at Overlake Hospital is a high-performing, energetic, compassionate team who enjoys variety, thrives in an independent environment, and demonstrates high levels of customer service throughout the hospital. We are seeking positive, self-motivated Patient Care Technicians who collaborate well with multiple departments to provide our patients excellent care and an excellent experience. Successful candidates consistently demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and great communication skills.
Float Pool PCT’s are highly flexible and provide care and/or observation for a diverse patient population in various units, including Medical, Surgical, Orthopedics, Telemetry, and Critical Care. NA-C experience required, and hospital experience and/or nursing school experience strongly preferred. PCT's in the Float Pool enjoy regular training opportunities in a culture that recognizes professional growth and development.
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NA-C) required.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program or equivalent documented nursing training experience.
- 1+ year working in a hospital environment as a CNA strongly preferred.
- Medical Assistant Registered (MA-R) also required (Overlake Hospital will sponsor this licensure upon hire)
- Health Care Provider CPR Certification.
- One-year recent experience in a health care setting involving patient contact preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer familiarity is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.