RN - Endo SPU (Per diem)
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 2 West Tower 3rd Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Nursing-All Specialties
- Day Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$44.13 - $78.47
Per diem 8, 10, 12 hour Day shifts
Nights & Weekend Call required
Are you looking for a new direction to take your nursing career? Try procedural nursing! Our busy endoscopy department is looking for candidates to join our team. Endoscopy experience is desired but we are excited at the opportunity to teach you the skills you need to be successful in endoscopy. You will gain knowledge in endoscopic GI procedures, pulmonary procedures and assisting with injections for our physiatry (pain) service line. Make that career move, reach out today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington. (May be a multi-State license from a Compact state or a Washington license.)
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of Medical Surgical Nursing experience required.
- One to two years’ experience working with hospital Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy procedures required.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.