RN - Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit (0.6 FTE / Evenings)
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 2 Surgical Pavilion 2nd Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Nursing-Behavioral Health
- Evening Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$42.43 - $75.45
Part Time .6 FTE (48 hours per bi weekly pay period)
- Provides quality patient care to patients on voluntary inpatient unit.
- Administers medications, provides wound care, monitors patients for medication efficacy and symptom improvement..
- Works with treatment team to create a therapeutic milieu.
- Assists with discharge and admission processes.
- Works as Charge RN on some shifts.
- Screens patients for admission on some shifts.
- Associates in nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required.
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required.
- One year of psychiatric nursing experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, customer service and communication skills/experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Triage experience preferred.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.