RN - Outpatient Surgery (0.6 FTE/ Days)
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 4 PACCAR Center 1st Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Nursing-OR/Surgical Services
- Day Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$44.13 - $78.47
Sign-on Bonus for RNs with 1+ years OR experience
Schedule: .6 FTE (48 hours per biweekly pay period)
8 and 10 Hour Day Shifts
Overlake Hospital is seeking a full time Circulating RN for our Outpatient Surgery Department. We are looking for a dedicated surgical team member
who has the ability to multitask, stay organized and deliver excellent care in an efficient and compassionate manner. Minimum of 1 year operating room experience required. This department is a 4 suite surgery center. Service lines include: GYN, General, urology, ENT, Maxillofacial and Ophthalmic specialties.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Current WA state RN license required
- Healthcare provider CPR Certification required
- Minimum of 1 year of general OR circulating experience in an operating room setting, either inpatient or outpatient, is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
Note - RNs hired into units that require a competency in cardiac rhythm interpretation will be required to take a rhythm assessment in their first week. This will include standard cardiac rhythms, dysrhythmias and paced rhythms.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.