RN Supervisor - Infusion/Observation Unit
- Job Ref:
- 1035 116th Ave NE, Building 2 West Tower 3rd Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Day Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$106,870.00 - $170,976.00
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics has an amazing leadership opportunity for an experienced nurse who is ready to make the move into leadership.
In this vital role, you will partner with the manager, providers and staff to deliver excellence in quality and patient safety. You will assist with daily operational oversight of the Short Stay Observation Infusion Unit to ensure the unit is meeting their performance goals on a daily basis.
The Supervisor is a Registered Nurse who provides supervisory and support functions for the unit under the direction and guidance of the Manager. Responsible for supervising efficient, professional, customer-focused patient care activities to include direct supervision of clinical staff and Charge Nurses. Monitors patient acuity, productivity and premium hour variances. Actively participates in quality activities. Performs and directs other duties necessary for daily operations. Focuses on delivery of high level, autonomous professional practice. This position is expected to be comprised of supervisory activities with occasional clinical support as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington required.
- Healthcare provider BLS/CPR and ACLS required.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience in hospital setting required. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Recent or current emergency department, medical telemetry, or observational experience strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrates leadership skills. Computer skills required. Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.