Provider Communication Liaison (Eastside Health Network)
- Job Ref:
- 1231 116th Ave NE, Building 5 Medical Pavilion 6th Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Day Shift
Welcome to a medical center where you're the center of attention.
Pay range:$76,170.00 - $114,275.00
The Provider Communication Liaison provides strategic, tactical and operational leadership in the development and implementation of Eastside Health Network (EHN) brand development and all facets of communication and marketing activities. Serves as the primary provider contact for Eastside Health Network and as a liaison between Eastside Health Network, participating providers and practices. Specific aspects include digital marketing and digital media, web page content, creation of the EHN annual report, day to day content creation related to newsletters, open enrollment materials, press releases, member notifications, communicates new payor guidelines and policies with internal stakeholders, addresses concerns or issues as directed, flyers and event activities that reach internal and external audiences and the Eastside community. The overarching goal of this position is to support EHN in driving volume and increasing preference for Eastside Health Network services and providers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Four years’ experience in marketing, public relations, or journalism is required. One year experience in digital marketing and communications also required. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex information and translate it into easy-to-understand narratives. Thorough knowledge of print and digital and facility with posting online required. Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to adopt the appropriate voice for each medium. Requires advanced organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to function in a team-oriented environment. Ability to work independently with a poised, professional and positive demeanor and gain consensus where needed. Requires appreciation and tolerance of rapid change, multiple leaders and shifting priorities. Strong skills and work habits/response demonstrating commitment, organization, follow-through, self-direction and dependability. Able to develop and adhere to marketing budgets. Ability to work a flexible schedule with occasional extended hours to accommodate projects.
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7% matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love to hear from you.
How much will this job pay?
Posted pay ranges represent the entire pay scale, from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional pay based on shift, certifications or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate's years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.